Gabriel Aerospace Systems Indonesia, a fast growing and highly
motivated company doing business in the Aerospace Electronics, Flight
Data Analysis, and Aircraft Avionics & Systems certification industry.
Our goal is to bring a new fresh breath of innovative design, quality,
and new technology to the expanding Aerospace technology market.
Today our customers include such name brands as Jetblue Airways,
Virgin America, Merpati, Lion Air, and Jetaire Aerospace and
Technologies just to name a few. Please visit us at
www.gabrielaerospacesys.com to learn more about our products and
We Looking for :
1. Engineer – “Network / IT / Computing” (Jakarta Raya)
– (S1) Bachelor’s in IT, Networking, and Computing (fresh graduates
The seleted candidate will:
– esign, implement, and manage company (domestic and international)
IT computer network in a cost effective and efficient manner with
regard to security, internet, and network standards.
– Create, revise, improve, maintain, update, and streamline company
website to be in harmony with the latest website enhancements, web
languages, and web technology available on the market.
– Design company management systems (software + database) in the areas
of engineering, finance, operations/logistics, and other areas as
– Manage all company computer applications, access privileges, and
– Provide Help Desk support for all departments (i.e. – Remote
– Identify the need for new software and systems or the re-engineering
of existing ones.
– Ensure multiple/redundant backups are in place for all direct and
– Design, install, and maintain videoconferecing, audio-visual, and
– Assist all business operations and company units/teams/departments
in utilizing company information systems to improve efficiency.
– Collect various statistics on the performance and reliability of
systems and produce relevant reports.
– Review, evaluate, recommend and administer enhancements to the
companies network infrastructure.
– Assist in the technical purchasing of NIC
– Support all departments with software development, coding,
configuration, product release.
– Contribute to proposals and project development related to companies
– Assist in performing software distribution updates, scripting,
testing and support..
– Provide “daily/weekly/monthly/yearly” reports on NIC objectives,
accomplishments, obstacles, and progress on current tasks.
– Provide NIC training – if necessary – to new staff and/or existing
– Coordinate with other team leaders as necessary during joint project
– Travel domestically and internationally when required to meet
Strong English language skills – writing, reading, & speaking – is a
2. Engineer – Mechanical, Graphics, & Publications (Jakarta Raya)
– (S1) Degree in Mechanical Engineering (with a specialty in Graphics,
Media, Programming and Publications).
The candidate must have proven skills and at least one year of
– CATIA, SolidWorks, Pro/E, and AutoCAD
– Manufacturing, conceptual design, product design, solid modeling,
assembly modeling, detail design, and design optimization
– Dynamic, static, and thermal stress analysis
– Document management and technical publications
– Web design and 2D/3D graphics (with concentration in simulation and
– Preparation and review of systems documentation, including
requirement descriptions, test procedures and verification test
– Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
– Must be fluent in the English language (writing, reading, and
– Ability to work alone or on a team
Salary: Negotiable / Contract: 1 year / Start Date: 1 March 2011
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!