PT ASMIN BARA BRONANG, An extensively growing National Mining Company (PKP2B, 3rd Generation) is currently offering a challenging career opportunity for several positions for Site Operations as listed below:
1. Act as Kepala Teknik Tambang (Head of Mine Technique)
2. Responsible for all aspects of the mine management for the allocated area, including safety, and environment, production, costs and all other actions and responsibilities required to deliver the business plan.
3. Develop and maintain a management structure for safe operations in a way that facilitates the development and implementation of the site’s Safety & Health Management System, which will include the site’s Safety and Health Policy objectives.
4. Appoint sub-ordinates who are competent to perform the tasks assigned to them. Ensure all replacements for persons in the management structure during temporary absences are competent.
5. Direct and develop supervisors to manage the operation safely and efficiently. Also assist in training all sub-ordinates in operating equipment safely and efficiently.
6. Undertakes a pro-active role in the leadership and management of the mining operation.
7. Assists the Operation Director in liaison with external regulators as required.
8. Ongoing review of the mine plan to optimize mine designs and production.
9. Negotiate effectively with contractors.
10. Maintain an accident-free operation and a positive labor climate.
11. Maintain effective interfaces with other areas in the company.
1. Degree in Mining Engineering
2. Minimum 10 years experience in OPEN PIT COAL MINING operations. Should have good administrative skills, drill and blast knowledge and experience, practical mining expertise and experience in mine planning.
3. Hold a Pengawas Operasional Utama (POU) Certificate
4. Willing to be placed in site (Central Kalimantan)
SENIOR MINE ENGINEER
1. Conduct mine planning, project planning, as well as mining operation scheduling and controlling and dealing with contractors
2. Develop short, mid and long term mine plans for the budgeting process
3. Estimate fleet requirements
4. Plan mining operations and design open pit and surface mines.
5. Design mining equipment and supervise the open pit operations, and devising methods for transporting minerals to processing plants.
6. Find, extract, and prepare coal, metals, and minerals.
7. Responsible for the safe, economical, and environmentally sound operation of mines.
1. Bachelor degree in Mining Engineer from a reputable University
2. Min 5 years of experience in coal mining operation
3. Knowledgeable in operating mining programs software, such as : Minescape, Surpac, etc
4. Proficient in survey instruments, etc
5. Computer literate
6. Good team-working skills
7. Good command in English both oral and written
8. Willing to be placed in site (Central Kalimantan)
9. Hold a POP (Pengawas Operasional Pertama) Mining Indonesia competency certificate is an advantage.
1. Perform field investigation, develop geotechnical and geological models, geotechnical analysis and design drawings, calculation, remedial detail designs, documentation and reporting,
2. Collaborate with other Engineer Dept to coordinate programs of geotechnical, geological data acquisition, analysis and mapping,
3. Conduct studies in mining exploration and feasibility studies, computer programs, soil analysis software and database,
4. Travel to various survey or project sites, performing presentations, writing and reviewing reports
1. Bachelor Degree in Geology, Mining Engineer or Civil Engineering with 5 years experience as Geotechnical Engineering,
2. Good knowledge in Soil & Geotechnical Engineering, Geotechnical Investigation Method, Survey and Hydrology Engineering,
3. Good knowledge in Good knowledge in Good knowledge in Experienced in open pit coal mining, dealing with geotechnical inspection, monitoring and managing day to day Geotechnical hazards for safety and viability of mining operations,
4. Able to work as a team member working on site investigation for the safe and economics Geotechnical design of pit and dump slopes at any of the operating open cut coal mines,
5. Fully capable in operating geotechnical software for slope stability analysis and drawing software,
6. Thorough POP (Pengawas Operasional Pertama) or similar geotechnical accreditation is preferred.
7. Willing to be placed in site (Central Kalimantan).
1. Conduct Land Identification, Mapping and Assessment, and other relevant survey works to support Explorations, Projects, Operations and other Company Business purposes
2. Coordinate with Land Matters Team and other Department within the company to maintain communication and relation with local stakeholders (Local Government, Land Owners and Others) in executing Land Survey Works.
3. Support Land Management Team in collecting and updating any relevant data and information from the fields.
4. Coordinate with Team Land Acquisition to support Field Operation Management Team (Exploration and Exploitation) in handling Land issue in the fields under supervision of the Project Manager.
1. At least hold a diploma degree in Geodesy.
2. Possess at least three (3) years experience in Land Survey in the fields.
3. Good ability of technical skills in Survey Jobs
4. Have strong team player and target oriented.
5. Familiar with ArcGIS database, Advance AutoCAD, Mapping system, Geodetic GPS and able to operate the newest Sokkia Total Station equipment.
6. Willing to be placed in site (Central Kalimantan).
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package based on their experiences, while interesting rewards are promised as an exchange to their contribution to the company. Please send your CV and resume before May 19th, 2011 to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / PO BOX 1229 JKP 10012