Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. Unilever Indonesia’s portfolio includes many of the world’s best known and well loved brands, such as Pepsodent, Pond’s, Lux, Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Rexona, Vaseline, Rinso, Molto, Sunlight, Wall’s, Blue Band, Royco, Bango and many more.
Throughout this time, our company purpose has remained the same as we work to create a better future every day; help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others; inspire people to take small everyday actions that can add up to make a big difference for the world; and develop new ways of doing business that will allow us to grow while reducing our environmental impact.
We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
HPC Technical Management Assistant Manager
Jakarta | Closing Date: 24 June 2011
- To support Marketing activation mainly in developing and implementing demo, training to Sales Promotion Team/ Careline, technical representative to media, technical advertising clearance
- To ensure artwork (innovation & promo) are comply to Indonesia’s regulation base on agreed CRES ( claim risk Assessment ) with CTIC ( Consumer Technical Insight and Claim)
- To conduct competitor analysis, consumer connection and investigating to consumer complaint
- To prepare PIF ( product Information File) and preparing during PIF audit
- To support local business
- Minimum bachelor degree from apothecary/ mechanical/ chemical background
- Minimum 3 years experience in product management, prefebrably in FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Excellent communication skill
- Easy to mingle with others
- Fast learner and eager to learn new things
If you’re interested in this position you can apply online immediately by using the following links.