PT PLN (Persero). Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs. Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present.
In order to meet manpower needs, PT PLN (Persero) working area Lampung requires the employment of high school (SMU) and vocational school (SMK) level, to fill the vacancy of office as follows:
- Distribution Technician (TEK DIS)
- Distribution Operators (OP DIS)
- Transmission Operators (OP TRANS)
- Power Plant Operators (OP KIT)
10 June 2011 (Extended Date) Postal Stamp
- Having graduated from high school (SMU)/ vocational school (SMK) and who still sits at the final year.
- The value used as a condition of students who have not passed the value of mathematics and physics report card at least 7. As for the students who had graduated, the value of NEM at least 6.
- Births in 1991 and thereafter.
- Never married and not willing to get married during the period of education Prajabatan
- Healthy, minimum height 160 cm, BMI < 30, no color blind, not myopic night, maximum minus 2 and not cylindrical and does not suffer from epilepsy.
- Has no physical disabilities which can inhibit the activity of work.
- Not smoking and not able to smoke in the workplace PLN.
- Applicants may choose 1 or 2 choices of office vacancy, with the order of priority 1 and 2.
For those interested candidates, please download the following files for Full Information and Application Form in the following link.