Batavia Air has been operating its business in Indonesia for more than 20 years. Departing from a travel bureau, it increasingly improved its business to provide an air charter flight service. Batavia Air founded in 2001. In 2002, Batavia Air earned an Air Operating Certificate (AOC) and officially deserved for operating its fleet in Indonesia.
With experiences in a travel bureau and airline industry, backed up by accommodated fleet and qualified human resources, they make us to be the first choice and trusted carrier to fly. After all we believe that we can survive and continuously grow to take part in the rapid airlines competition.
Becoming a national airline company striving for safety, economical and enjoyable flight as well as keeping commitment of customer satisfaction in order to be the first choice of air transportation user.
Batavia Air is one of the leading airline based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We operates domestic flights to around 42 destinations and international services to Singapore, China, Malaysia, Jeddah and Riyadh.
Having a high commitment and integrity, we are sure that they make us a trusted carrier and our customers will trust us to fly.
Due to our fast growing business, we are proud to invite candidates who seek career development with discover mind blowing management style and people development within our company to join as:
Jakarta | Closing Date: 15 June 2011
- Male, having education min. D3 with age max. 24 years old.
- Fresh graduates from reputable universities in Indonesia or overseas and from any major of Engineering with GPA min. 3.00 (on 4.00 scale)
- Highly in campus leadership and organizational leadership.
- Candidates must be self motivated, have willing to self learning, posses good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Average in English.
- Preferably JABODETABEK area for living, other cities will be consider.
- Willing to participate in our formal learning (Classroom) and Experiential Learning (On The Job Training).
- Fast career and special assignment to supervisor level for those who meet promotion criteria.
- Willing to undergo a service bound and to be place across Indonesia.
For those interested candidates, please send your application letter, CV and transcript with the code position on email subject to the following email:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.