Boehringer Ingelheim is a global group of companies embracing many cultures and diverse societies. Learn more about the financial highlights, the corporate vision, the organisation, the Board of Managing Directors and the company’s history as well as our engagement for scientific, cultural and environmental purposes.
Development program specifically designed for preparing highly potential candidates as visionary leaders in the near future.
PT. Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia with its Medical Representative Development Program is currently looking for:
Medical Representative Development Program (MRDP)
Jakarta | Closing Date: 01 July 2011
- Male/Female, single, age not more than 27 years old.
- Fresh graduate from D3 – Biology, Pharmacy, or Public Health/S1 any major from reputable University (with min GPA 2,75).
- Energetic outgoing personality, highly motivated and possess a strong drive to succeed in a challenging sales objectives, excellent communication skills with customer focus objectives.
- Willing to be assigned around Indonesia and having driving license (SIM C).
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and good proficiency in English will be an advantage.
Successful candidates will be trained in Sales aspects as full time Permanent Employment – 4 months contract during the program as trainee, assigned for Medical Representative Position, and a permanent position after successful completion of the program with/without probation period. All candidates are expected to give their best performance.
For those interested candidates, if you think you are one of the persons meeting the above criteria, send us your comprehensive resume or Curriculum Vitae. Please include your contact phone number, email address, recent photograph and an essay in two paragraphs (maximum 100 words) on why you are interested in this position, what values, skills and competencies you have for us, to:
Email capacity not more than 300kb.
Attachment files given from .zip files, do not accept files in .rar or pdf