PT Astra Honda Motor (AHM) is the pioneer of Indonesia’s motorcycle industry. Founded on June 11, 1971 with initial name of PT Federal Motor, whose stock is majority owned by PT Astra International. At that time, PT Federal Motor only assemble, while the components are imported from Japan in CKD (completely knock down).
Currently, PT Astra Honda Motor has 3 facilities assembly plant, the first factory is located Sunter, North Jakarta, which also serves as the headquarters. The second factory is located in Pegangsaan Dua, Kelapa Gading, as well as the factory to 3 are at once the most sophisticated factory located in the MM 2100 West Cikarang, Bekasi. Factory to 3 is a new assembly plant facility that began operating since 2005.
With all these facilities of PT Astra Honda Motor currently has a production capacity of 3.5 million units of motorcycles per year, to demand the motorcycle market in Indonesia continues to increase. One of the peak performance achieved by PT Astra Honda Motor is the attainment of production to 20 million in 2007.
This achievement represents the first successful accomplishment achieved by the motorcycle industry in Indonesia, even to the level of ASEAN. The world of achievement Honda motorcycle production is 20 million units of the third, after the Honda motorcycle factory in China and India.
Currently we are opening for the following positions.
Jakarta Raya | Closing Date: 24 June 2011
- Good Oral and Written translation from Japanese-Indonesia-Japanese
- Assist users in performing their duties
- Fluent in Japanese
- Bachelor degree education
- Understand correctly Japanese characters
- Understand and can communicate in English
- Age max.30 years
Consumer Insight Analyst (MKT-MRA)
Jakarta Raya | Closing Date: 01 July 2011
- Conduct market surveys and product surveys of Honda motorcycles, ranging from planning to preparing reports
- Conducting an analysis of survey results that have been made, as the basis for making marketing strategies.
- Creating a market analysis, survey reports & forecasting if necessary
- S1 Statistics / Mathematics / Industrial Engineering
- GPA minimum 2.75
- Having experience in the field of market research 1-2 years
- Having high morale, enjoys working in the field & deftly field
- Have an interest in the automotive sector, particularly motor
- Willing to travel out of town
- Having good English language skills through oral or written
- High analytical thinking skills (especially forecasting and statistical analyst)
- Computer Literacy (good in Ms. Office & database literacy)
- Careful because working with numbers
For those interested candidates, please send your complete CV, application letter, latest transcript and color photograph to the following email.