BCA was first founded on 21 February 1957 as Bank Central Asia NV. A lot of things have happened since then—the most significant of all being perhaps the Asian monetary crisis in 1997. Although this crisis had a tremendous impact on Indonesia’s entire banking system, in particular it affected BCA’s cash flow and even threatened its survival.
Panic rush forced the bank to seek assistance from the Indonesian government. The Indonesian Banking Restructuring Agency (IBRA) took over BCA in 1998.
Thanks to its management’s business sagacity and shrewd decision making, full recovery was accomplished later in the same year. In December of 1998, third-party funds were back at the pre-crisis level. BCA’s assets stood at Rp 67.93 trillion, as opposed to Rp 53.36 trillion in December 1997. Public confidence in BCA was fully restored, and BCA was released by IBRA to BI in 2000.
Currently, we are opening position as:
BCA Development Program (BDP)
Throughout Indonesia | Closing Date: 06 July 2011
- Bachelor Degree S1 or S2 from the leading universities.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 for S1 and 3.25 for S2 (on a scale of 4.00).
- Maximum age 25 years for S1 and 27 years for S2.
- Good communication.
- High motivation.
- High-power analysis.
- Able to work in teams.
- Not married and willing to not get married during the education.
- Willing to be assigned and placed in the BCA branches across Indonesia among BCA needs.
- Willing to participate in education and undergo bond department after education.
- Passed in the selection.
For those interested candidates, please apply online by using the following link.