Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds.
Janssen, a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, is now looking for highly qualified candidates for the position of:
- To work with Marketing Team in conducting marketing project to gain knowledge and experience required for product management function
- Male / Female
- Has a Master Degree in Marketing major from reputable Business School, with minimum GPA of 3.00
- Freshgraduate are welcome or having at least 1 year work experience in multinational company
- High achiever, adaptable, pleasant, and having good interpersonal skill
- Quick Learner
- Excellent English skill (both oral and written)
- Computer literacy (Ms. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Shows Leadership Capability
- Good Communication Skills
- Willing to travel and working in the field with sales team
- Candidate will be positioned in a development team to build and maintain a CRM Web Base Application.
- Male / Female
- Comprehensive knowledge and proficiency in utilizing RDBMS database MySQL/MS SQL
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills is an advantage
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Have a strong programming and analytical skills.
- Possess good problem solving skill.
- Good Logical thinking and Fast Learner.
- Able to initiate a self-quality assurance in order to provide a high quality service standard.
- Team player
If you are interested in a job above and have competence in accordance with job requirements above, Please send a cover letter, CV, recent photograph, and academic transcript, at least two weeks after this advertisement via e-mail below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.