PT Infomedia Nusantara is the first company providing telephone information service in Indonesia. Under sub-division of Elnusa GTDI from Pertamina subsidiary, Infomedia has published Telkom Telephone Directory Yellow Pages.
The development shown by the establishment of PT Elnusa Yellow Pages in year 1984 which changed its name in year 1995 to be PT Infomedia Nusantara when PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk. made investment. To support implementation of Good Corporate Governance at each aspect of company activity, Infomedia has published policy of company management guidelines in year 2008.
On June 30, 2009, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk. (TELKOM) through PT Multimedia Nusantara (Metra), the subsidiary with 99.99% share owned by TELKOM (here in after referred to as TELKOM Group) has signed Shares Sales & Purchase Agreement (SPA) to buy 49% share of PT Infomedia Nusantara (Infomedia) owned by PT Elnusa Tbk. (Elnusa), so that 100% share of PT Infomedia Nusantara has been owned by TELKOM Group.
PT. Infomedia Nusantara back to find the best candidates for the position:
Media Solutions Representative
Jakarta | Closing Date: 06 July 2011
- It is responsible for Yellow Pages sales activity, both print and digital and achieve sales targets set
- Male / female, max. 34 years
- Education Min D3 any majors
- Preferably have experience in sales
- Required to have SIM C and attach a copy of vehicle registration
- Honest, Confident, communicative, resilient, and willing to work with the target
- Mastering Ms. Office and internet
- Overtime and willing to travel out of town
Compensation & Benefit:
- Communication & Transportation Allowances
- Commission, Contests, Incentive Travel Programs
- Clear-Career Path
For those interested candidates, please send your application, CV, KTP, Passport photo (3×4) to the following address:
Dept. Employee Relation HRD
Jl. RS Fatmawati No. 77-81 Jakarta 12150
(Include the code in the top right of the envelope)
or via email to:
(Write the code in the email subject)
Selection process will be conducted on May to July 2011.