Today HSBC Indonesia offers a broad range of banking and financial services tailored to meet a wide spectrum of needs, from those of multinational corporations to local businesses and individual Indonesians, including personal financial services, corporate, commercial banking, institutional banking, treasury capital markets and Amanah Syariah banking. We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
- The job holder is responsible to execute recruiting plans and to perform full life cycle recruitment process and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers and candidates. Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily recruitment matters to ensure sufficient application letters and qualified candidates.
- Hold a minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable universities.
- Minimum year of HR experienced is required. HR experienced from banking or financial institution will be advantage.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits and career firs.
- Has proficient in English, computer literate, pleasant personality, able to work with team, demonstrate a high degree
- of credibility and integrity.
If you are interested in a job above and meet the above requirements, please send your detailed CV (in English) to HSBC – Department of Human Resources at the address below. Please put the position code: STF JS RSC – SUP 11 as the subject of your e-mail application.