PT Indosat Tbk was established by the Government on November 20, 1967 as a foreign investment company to provide international telecommunications services in Indonesia and began commercial operations in September 1969 to build, transfer and operate an International Telecommunications Satellite Organization, or Intelsat, earth station in Indonesia to access Intelsat’s Indian Ocean Region satellites for a period of 20 years.
PT. Indosat Tbk is in immediate need for highly motivated and qualified professional staff to be positioned in :
- Future Vacancy Registration
- Business Development
- Customer Care
- Facilities & Site Management
- General Management
- Graduate Opportunities
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internship Opportunities
- Marketing & Communications
- Networks & Engineering
- Regulatory Affairs
- Supply Chain
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is a speculative position for candidates who would like to work in Administration roles for Indosat. You may be considered for future job opportunities based any where in Indonesia.
- Please be informed that by submitting your details against this position, our Recruitment department may contact you in the future if your application is suitable for upcoming roles.
- Your main duties and responsibilities will be provided or discussed with you when you are short-listed for an interview by one our recruiters.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Relevant work experience within the same field or industry
- Successful candidates will possess a minimum of Diploma and/or Bachelor degree in the relevant discipline
- Fluency in English language is essential
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesian language will be an advantage
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
If you are interested in a job above and have competence in accordance with job requirements above, please sign up for a job options that you like according to your competence through the registration link below. We will store your information in our system until a suitable opportunity available.