We are one of the fastest growing IT Company and now we are looking for a dynamic people to fill up the position of:
- Prepare regular forecast and sales projection
- Arrange and monitor production schedule for reworking products
- Plan and analyze inventory level between finish good and material parts
- Release and monitor PO to supplier to ensure sales ordering can be delivered on schedule
- Produce and distribute reports to related parties
- Monitor inventory aging and control ADS
- Administer all product data into ERP related to product administration standard
- Coordinate with user department and supplier
- Handling and monitoring of claims to factory for defective, shortage or missing parts
- Other duties related to material planning and logistic scope
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) majoring in Industrial Engineering or Economic
- Minimum 2 years experience in same field, fresh graduate are welcome
- Eye of Details
- Customer Focus and result oriented
- High Integrity
- Computer literacy
- Ability to write and communicate in English is a must
- Analytical skills with initiative
- Team Player
- Monitor and collect company product’s advertisement from media (newspaper, magazines, etc) to ensure all supporting document completed for claim process.
- Input and verify all claims to be reported to HQ for embedded 3rd party logo (AMD, Microsoft, and Intel) to support the claim process smoothly.
- Prepare all correspondence relates to department activities in order to support department activities run smoothly and execute properly.
- Prepare PR form to procurement and monitor the goods in order to ensure all requisition in line with the procedure.
- Input approved budget into MOL to ensure all Marcom budget recorded in the system properly.
- Input to MOL for any invoice to ensure all expenses recorded in accurately and timely.
- Minimum Bachelor degree Male/Female, maximum 31 years old
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in administration
- Able to handle tight schedule
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
If you are interested in a job above and meet the qualifications, above requirements please send your resume with recent photograph, current and expected salary, to the email address below.