PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) was founded on 5 February 1958, and more than 50 years has focused its business in the pension market. In March 2008, BTPN became a Publicly Limited Company in the Indonesia Stock Exchange through an Initial Public Offering (IPO); the government unloaded its shares in BTPN through a market placement.
TPG Nusantara, S.a.r.l, an investment company owned by TPG (Texas Pacific Group–a leading global private equity firm), acquired 71.6% of the Bank’s shares. Besides continuing the development of its core business in the pension market, at the end of 2008 BTPN creates a transformation that led to a new core business–BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat or micro banking. As of April 2009, BTPN has 540 branches throughout Indonesia, including 107 branches of micro lending business.
BTPN is known as a reputable medium size bank with one of the best financial performance in Indonesian banking industry. Due to its highest achievements, BTPN was awarded various recognitions from leading and credible institutions.
We invite highly motivated individuals like you to be part of our team as :
Analytics & MIS Analyst
Jakarta | Closing Date:
- Making Indicators Monitoring Report Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk and counterparty limits
- Preparing the database and information system
- Filing & documentation
- Male / Female, age maximum 28 years
- Education S1 with min GPA 2.75 from Finance or Accounting.
- fresh graduate or have experience in the banking industry up to 2 years.
- Applications Office (must) and database / sql (preferable)
- Mastering the models or data processing and statistical analysis
- Able to work both independently and in teams
- Energetic, independent in work, high work motivation
Please send your detailed profile, working experience, expected salaries, email address and contact number addressed to:
Format file : *.doc, *.pdf, *.zip, max 300kb.