PT Berlian Laju Tanker Tbk is an international Liquid Cargo Shipping Company, established in 1981, with operations primarily throughout Asia and the Middle East, as well as Europe.
To support the company growth, we are looking for competent individuals to joint with our professional team.
- Min. Diploma Majoring Occupational Health and Safety
- Age 24 – 40 years
- Min. four year experiences as HSE Officer in Oil &Gas Company
- Hold K3 Certificate issued by MIGAS
- Strong leadership
- Having broad Knowledge of Safety, Health and Environmental standards applicable to the industry, including Government of Indonesia & International Regulations.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written
- Computer literary
- Detail oriented & well organized
- Coordinating the implementation of the Offshore Dept. Operations Safety Health and Environment Management System in accordance with Company’s Policy
- Providing safety, health and enviromental advice and assistance to the Offshore dept
- Providing auditing function for internal and external audits on contractor
- Developing and implementing the annual training plan
- Providing hse components to overall technical integrity of the facility
- Ensuring the compliance of HSE system and procedure
If you are interested in a job above and competent in accordance with job requirements above, please send your application letter together with full resume copy of diplomas and recent photograph to: