As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 408,8 trillion today, and more than 25.000 employees spread among more than 1.370 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices.
Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Commercial Banking for the following position:
- In this position, you will be working for Human Capital Group and acting as a liaison with people across groups. In this course of work, you will be involved in.
- Providing strong analytical insights through manipulation of data, testing hypotheses and assumptions, and solving quantitative problems
- Partnering with consultants to help understand research objectives, design appropriate methodological plans, and develop suitable analytic strategies.
- Reduce complex analyses to simplified explanations through clear technical and analytical reports, presentations, and publications.
- Designing surveys, including sample design and questionnaire construction.
- Creating data systems, and providing direction to help streamline data production processes.
- Writing reports and creating presentations from quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Bringing data and analytical findings to life through PowerPoint® presentations
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, Quantity Survey, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience on full spectrum of HR functions
- Strong analytical ability and project management skills
- Strong in documentation, quality processes and project execution
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially MS –Excel
- Good English spoken and written skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, decision-making skills and a responsible attitude
- Team player
- Willingness to be challenged for special assignment on projects
- Not more than 35 years old
If you are interested in a job above and competent in accordance with job requirements above, please apply via the link below.Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Intervie.