We are a fast growing Pay TV company in Indonesia, seeking for highly innovative candidates to fill in our vacant positions as:
- Provide second-level services to user in the area of daily IT Operation
- Layers of coverage includes:
- Enterprise Apps backend services/infrastructures
- Maintaining the full lifecycle of Databases (Oracle, mySQL), Operating Systems (Windows, Linuxes, Mac), Services
- Enterprise Apps technology stacks (logics, codings, scripts)
- Perform proactive/preventive activities to achieve the highest level of availability and optimized system performance on the above-mentioned layers (including planned activities in the Production environment)
- Perform reactive /corrective activities to minimize any unplanned down-time on the above-mentioned layers in the Production environment
- Assist the IT Service Desk Unit for any escalated “Simple SR” or “Complex SR” issues on the above-mentioned layers
- Assist the IT Development Unit for any requirement on TEST environment needed on the above-mentioned layer
- Obtain the new application changes hand over from the IT Development Unit and make sure that all of the documentation completed and fully understood before rolling out the changes to end-users
- At least Diploma / Associate Degree from reputable university, majoring in IT/computerscience relevant fields
- Having 1year experiencesas IT Supportand/or Development unit is prefered, although fresh graduated candidateswith broad knowledgesare also welcomed.
- Technical requirements: Good knowledges in SDLC, general software troubleshootings, fluent with standard SQL languages, PHP scriptings, DataWarehouse concept and advanced in MS-Excel
- Highly dedicated individual with long working hour, fast-learner, helpful, good team player and a result-oriented person
- Provide first-level services to user in the area of daily IT Operation
- Analyzes, assists, providessolution, and manages end user’s IT related SR (Service Requests) in order to meet the agreed SLA
- Creates, manages & socializes the IT Operations related documentations and SOPs
- Supporting IT Operation project when needed
- At least Diploma / Associate Degree from reputable universities, majoring in IT/ComputerScience relevant fields
- Good communication skills, mainly in complaints-handling, expectation-settings, and IT relevant technical requests.
- Having 1 years experience as IT Helpdesk/ IT Service Desk / IT Support. Fresh graduated candidateswith broad knowledge are also welcomed.
- Technical requirements: Good knowledges in general daily network, hardware, software troubleshootings (good knowledge of SQL, PHP, advanced MS Office applications is preferred)
- Fast-learner, helpful, good team player and a result-oriented person is required
If you are interested in a job above and competent in accordance with the requirements of the above work,, please submit your curriculum vitae and sent to email address below. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.