PT Donggi-Senoro LNG (DSLNG) is a foreign investment company established by PT Pertamina (Persero), PT Medco Energi International Tbk, Mitsubishi Corporation and Korean Gas Company (KOGAS). Our main business is to process natural gas into Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) for export and the plant is located in Banggai Regency, Central Sulawesi. To support Our Business we need:
- Monitoring business plan to identify risks regularly
- Perform routine analysis in regards of the Companies activities & action that might have risk.
- Doing routine risk management activity follow the risk management system
- Take follow up construction insurance and operation insurance.
- Analyze risk of contingency affairs in the respect of corporate finance and economy
- Plan, direct, control, monitor all HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) issues in risk management area
- Bachelor Degree in finance or business administration
- Over 3 years of business insurance experience, construction insurance or operation insurance (experience in plant business is given advantage)
- Provide all information to be used as an input and initiate draft for corporate strategy and planning for company’s core & non-core (if any) business strategy and actions.
- Contribute in supporting other departments for its strategic development.
- In collaboration with Business Performance Monitoring Department to make preparation company’s long term objectives & strategy, annual Planning and Budget.
- Analyze current business competitive status against similar industry.
- Keep monitoring the strategic business activities and related budgets to ensure that activities are being conducted in accordance with planning.
- Support the reliability of project risks’ analysis and mitigation mechanism. (In collaboration with, if necessary).
- Monitor all HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) issues in planning area
- Bachelor Degree in management or finance
- Over 5 years of industry experience, including 2-3 years in Strategic, Planning and Business Development
- Providing macro and industry strategic indicators and assumptions to be utilized by other departments. Economic profit and loss calculations based on certain assumptions and parameters with other department.
- Prepare data related to company competitiveness.
- Update the most appropriate economic model for DSLNG along its lifespan
- Monitors all HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) issues in Economics area
- Bachelor Degree in finance or economics
- Over 3 years of industry experience, including 1-2 years in Planning, Finance, Business Development or Commercial role and finance