Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the oil and gas industries. To support our operations in Indonesia we are seeking highly qualified candidates for the following position:
- Responsible for deploying specialised equipment and managing operations at well sites in remote land areas and offshore, responsible to troubleshoot, repair and update electronic and mechanical equipment and responsible for delivery of services for oilfield operations. Willing to endure harsh working conditions, long working hours and be able to work in a multi-national team environment under considerable pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism and responsibility. Overseas travel may be necessary and expected.
- Minimum GPA: 3.00
- Good Command of Oral and Written English
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and Organizational Experience
- Willing to be Located in a Field Area is Critical
- Experience in Practical Work
- S1 Degree in Geological Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering
If you are interested in a job above and competent in accordance with the above requirements,please apply at link below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Closing Date: 22-7-11.