Bayan Resource Group – The Bayan Group is engaged in open cut mining of various coal quality from mines located primarily in East and South Kalimantan.
We are one of the biggest coal mining companies in Indonesia. In line with our expansion plans and commitment to grow, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber, creative, highly dedicated, and dynamic professional for the following positions:
Scope of Job:
- Handle mapping activities for Budget Preparation
- Cooperate with MUSPIKA, Village Chief, & Bappeda (Regional Body for Planning and Development) in preparing of RKAB CSR Program
- Having minimum of 2-3 years experience in similar capacity (applicant who has max of 2 years experience are encourage to apply and we will be considered as a CSR Staff)
- Understand CSR role especially in Coal Mining Company
- Able to lead CSR team and monthly reporting to the Headquarter
- Able to create a good relationship with the communities and local official
- Male, age between 28 – 45 years old
- Education minimum Bachelor Degree
- Understand Mine Regulation and Budgeting
- Communicative and able to work as a team
- Analytical thinking and understand main details that is required to solve duties and certain problems
- Good proficiency in English both oral & written
If you are interested in a job above and competent in accordance with the requirements of the above work Please send your detail resume include your current salary and your expected salary at this email below.Please write “CSR-C/0110” at the subject line.