PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), is one of the larger banks in Indonesia. It specialises in small scale and microfinance style borrowing from and lending to its approximately 30 million retail clients through its over 4,000 branches, units and rural service posts. It also has a comparatively small, but growing, corporate business. As of 2010 it is the second largest bank in Indonesia by asset.
BRI provides the opportunity for potential candidates to join a comprehensive development program designed specifically to prepare a cadre of leaders BRI in the future as:
Development Program Staff BRI
Program Pengembangan Staff BRI (PPS BRI) | BRI Jobs Expo Surabaya : 27-28 June 2011
- S1/S2 degree of Accredited A/B Universities
- PPS General, graduated from the Faculty of Public PPS / Major: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Livestock, Forestry, Fisipol (Only For Department of International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), Mathematics (just for the department of Mathematics, Statistics)
- PPS Auditors, graduated of the Faculty / Department: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (Only For the Department of Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), Mathematics and Science (Only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics)
- PPS IT, graduated from the Faculty / Department: Computer Science, Information Engineering
- S1 GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN), 3.00 (PTS)
- S2 GPA of at least 3.25 with the provisions of S1 min. 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Max. age 27 years (for graduates S1), and max. 30 years (for graduates S2)
- Priority for those who have never registered as a participant PPS BRI
- Willing to follow the selection process.
- Not Married
- Willing to be placed around the working area of the BRI
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI been accepted as a participant if the PPS BRI
Resident Auditor (RA)
BRI Jobs Expo Surabaya : 27-28 June 2011
- Has experience as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) or Consulting Group – Auditor or Internal Auditor Bank / Financial Institution. Minimum 3 (three) years.
- Under 35 years of age (not yet 35 years old at the time of application).
- Education S2 or S1 from the Faculty of Economics, Law, Engineering, FISIP (Trade Administration), Agriculture and Livestock of the PTN / PTS accredited A / B.
- Minimum GPA:
- S1 min 2.75 (scale 4)
- S2 min 3.25 with the provisions of S1 as item above.
- Mastering English
- Placement on Branch Offices across Indonesia, and preferred to be placed on the Branch Office within the Office of Inspection unit of work in the area of origin of applicants.
For participants who are interested please attend the Job For Career and please bring your complete CV on:
June 28, 2011 Tgl.27-Pkl.09.00 pm
Gedung Jatim Expo – Surabaya
For the entire selection process is free of charge.