Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance.
Awarded as “The World’s Most Improved Airline” and certified as a 4-Star Airline, Garuda Indonesia has been the leading airline in Indonesia and expanding throughoutlhe world. To support the company’s expansion plan, we invite young and dynamic individuals to join our team as:
- Ensuring availability of recommendations on matters relating to SYSPRO and authorization that includes the management & procedure manuals, training, personnel qualification, all terms IOSA Aircraft Ground Handling (GRH) and other audits (internal, external, foreign, authority and the customer)
- Ensure implementation of approved recommendations implemented with the optimum in order to support the achievement of the target function and Authorization System to consider all aspects of safety management system (SMS)
- Collect the issues and problems related to the management system procedures, authorization and regulation compliance
- Male / Female, Indonesian Citizen Age max. 28 years old
- Min. bachelor degree (S1) in any discipline, GPA min. 2.75 (scale 4:00)
- Fluent Active English (written and spoken)
- Understanding of Quality Management / ISO
- Mastering in computers and information system applications (min. Ms Office and internet)
- Mastering in Web Design
If you meet the job requirements above and have competence in accordance with the requirements of such work, Please apply online through our e-Recruitment website at following link. Closing Date: 3 July 2011.