PT PAM Lyonnaise Jaya (PALYJA) has been present in Jakarta to improve clean water provision and services to the people in the western part of Jakarta since February 1st, 1998 for a 25 years of Cooperation Agreement with PAM Jaya.
PALYJA’s vision is to be the preferred water service provider in Indonesia by satisfying our customers and adding value to our stakeholders. Since 1998 PALYJA has successfully increased the access to clean water becoming more than 390 thousand connections reaching more than 3 million people in the Western part of Jakarta. As part of our expansion, we are seeking candidates who expect excellent career path and professional development opportunities
- Managing the company’s environment aspect from planning, monitoring and evaluation on section’s performance for environmental compliance, promotion, protection and conservation.
- Min S1/Master in Environmental Engineering
- Experience min 7 years in environmental management & Engineering
- Deep Understanding on Water treatment and river/raw water quality
- Knowledge ISO 14001
- English Proficiency
- Field studies; Installation of the monitors flow & pressure, SS Band / taping saddle drilling pipe; Operation of the valve lid open; Checking chamber; flow & pressure monitoring; survey the location of the installation of flow & pressure monitoring; improvisation & permanent management area
- S1 civil engineering / environmental, Fresh Graduate
- Minimum1 years work experience in related field;
- Knowledge of flow & pressure;
- Understand the operation of the valve;
- Able to operate MS-office
- Checking the field implementation of projects in the Water For All Palyja areas, such as projects improving access to clean water in the area prasejahtera through funding from the World Bank (GPOBA project) and expansion projects in the area of clean water connections prasejahtera through cooperation with non-governmental funding society, to conform to a predetermined standard implementation of the company.
- Minimum education S1 Trade Administration / Social Science / Engineering
- Minimum 1 year work experience in CSR. If having work experience in NGO / NGO, would be a plus.
- Having knowledge of Project Management
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- English proficiency of spoken and written Good communication & Presentation skills
If you are interested in working for PALYJA and competent in accordance with job requirements above. apply for this position by submitting an application letter and recent CV by e-mail to following email address ( max 100kb). Application should be received not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement. Please indicate the position code in email subject.