Nissan Motor Indonesia seek talented people who are not only excited with the roar of cars but also passionate about customer needs, want to improve through continuous learning, and has drive for excellent performance.
- Location: Purwakarta (Cikampek)
- Email Subject: R&D
- Willing to be trained at Thailand for several months
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Automotive, Electrical, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Preferably have experience in manufacturing (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Single, 22-26 years old.
- Willing to be placed at Purwakarta
- Understand automotive parts and can read technical drawing will be an advantage
- Fluent in English is a must, both oral and written. (TOEIC score > 500 )
- Have high analysis skill, good negotiation & interpersonal skill, communicative, can work under pressure.
- Location: NMI-TB Simatupang
- Email Subject: IS AM
- Make concrete plan & propose for system (business applications) improvement / new development.
- Lead & manage business application / software projects, from user requirement, analyze & design, development, testing & trial, implementation until go-live.
- Manage & oversee his/her subordinates including guide, direct & coach through various duties & tasks.
- Provide regular reports to IS Manager & open communication with all team members.
- Age between 27 to 30 years old
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Computer Science, Management Information System or Information Technology, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Have more than 2 years experience in similar jobs
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Have good interpersonal relationship and communication skill
- Computer literacy, fast learned, can work under pressure, hard working, able to work in team, and available work overtime
- Have analitical thinking, logic of verbal, and good perspective
- Location: NMI Plant (Purwakarta)
- Email Subject: Parts Complementation Outsourcing
- Calculate the parts order quantity for FTI/IPPI based on monthly forecast
- Simulate the delivery schedule tentative (for FTI/IPPI) & adjust into D-2 W/D
- Make the PO for FTI/IPPI & Delivery Schedule tentatuive for 1 month
- Send the PO & Delivery Planning Schedule for FTI/IPPI & get confirmation from FTI/IPPI
- Simulate the delivery schedule fixed & adjust into D-2 W/D (based on DOS)
- Send the delivery schedule fixed for FTI/IPPI & coordinate to FTI/IPPI (incl. follow up)
- Monitor the hole production schedule & coordinate with LLP & PROD & MH & INV
- Calculate the trucking requirement from NMI Plant to PCC
- Book the trucking requirement from NMI Plant to PPC (coordinate round use cont with EXIM)
- Record Surat Jalan FTI/IPPI
- Match between actual parts receiving with Surat Jalan FTI/ IPPI & Part Label
- Attach the Part Label PCC into Actual Parts
- Match the issue number between PO, DOS & Part Label & Actual Parts (before load to cont)
- Coordinate with trucking company & make sure on time delivery to PCC
- Diploma degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has 1 year experience (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply)
- Male, Single, max. 29 years old
- Have high analytical thinking, numerical ability, good perspective, and more on accuracy
- Computer literate (Ms. Office, especially in Excel and Power Point)
- Able to communicate in Indonesia and English.
- Willing to hard work until late (over time) to finishing the job
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team
- Have interest in automotive
If you are interested in working for Nissan Motor Indonesia and competent in accordance with job requirements above.Please submit your complete application letter Before July 20th, 2011 to email address below. Only short listed candidates who meet requirement and sent application by email will be notified.