Bank Mandiri as the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 408,8 trillion today, and more than 25.000 employees spread among more than 1.370 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients.
We’re sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Commercial Banking for the following position:
Marketing Strategy & Business Intelligence Officer
Jakarta | Closing Date : 27 July 2011
- Planning and organizing (including budgeting and controlling the implementation), the thematic and tactical of each product quartally and yearly to support and increase the selling of new consumer products.
- At least Bachelor Degree form reputable University
- Max age 35 years old
- At least 4 years working experience in related fields (Marketing, Advertising or Event Organizing)
- Having a good understanding about the strategy of bellow the line promotion.
- Having a good understanding about stock & inventory and taxes
- Having experiences in organizing a promotion event
Human Capital Data Analyst
Jakarta | Closing Date : 16 July 2011
- Providing strong analytical insights through manipulation of data, testing hypotheses and assumptions, and solving quantitative problems
- Partnering with consultants to help understand research objectives, design appropriate methodological plans, and develop suitable analytic strategies.
- Reduce complex analyses to simplified explanations through clear technical and analytical reports, presentations, and publications.
- Designing surveys, including sample design and questionnaire construction.
- Creating data systems, and providing direction to help streamline data production processes.
- Writing reports and creating presentations from quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Bringing data and analytical findings to life through PowerPoint® presentations
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, Quantity Survey, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience on full spectrum of HR functions
- Strong analytical ability and project management skills
- Strong in documentation, quality processes and project execution
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially MS –Excel
- Good English spoken and written skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, decision-making skills and a responsible attitude
- Team player
- Willingness to be challenged for special assignment on projects
- Not more than 35 years old
Senior Internal Auditor (Treasury and Risk Management)
Jakarta | Closing Date : 15 July 2011
- Conduct assurance and consultation on assigned audit universe that cover product, system, procedure and technology area, including providing recommendation to improve effectiveness of Internal Control System, Risk Management and Good Corporate Governance implementation in the area of Treasury and Risk Management Unit.
- Undergraduate / Master degree in accounting, management, statistical or relevant major from a reputable university.
- Good understanding of banking operation and transactions is a must.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good oral and written communication skill, both Indonesian and English.
- Specific Requirements :
- At least 4 years experience in Top Five’s of Public accountant firm or Banking Audit majoring in Treasury and Risk Management Audit
- Hands on with Microsoft Windows environment and Microsoft Office utility.
For those interested candidates, please apply online by using the following link.