PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) was founded on 5 February 1958, and more than 50 years has focused its business in the pension market. In March 2008, BTPN became a Publicly Limited Company in the Indonesia Stock Exchange through an Initial Public Offering (IPO); the government unloaded its shares in BTPN through a market placement.
TPG Nusantara, S.a.r.l, an investment company owned by TPG (Texas Pacific Group–a leading global private equity firm), acquired 71.6% of the Bank’s shares. Besides continuing the development of its core business in the pension market, at the end of 2008 BTPN creates a transformation that led to a new core business–BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat or micro banking. As of April 2009, BTPN has 540 branches throughout Indonesia, including 107 branches of micro lending business.
BTPN is known as a reputable medium size bank with one of the best financial performance in Indonesian banking industry. Due to its highest achievements, BTPN was awarded various recognitions from leading and credible institutions.
We invite highly motivated individuals like you to be part of our team as :
RPG Programmer Analyst
Jakarta | Closing Date : 08 July 2011
- Receive and review requirement (BRD) from user
- Provide Development Plan, Functional Specification and Technical Design (FSD)
- Control delivery time line and quality of project
- Make report of progress project
- Maximum age 30 Years Old
- Hold a bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Information System or related from reputable universities (GPA min 2.75)
- Strong experience min 5 years experience in programming RPGLE and CLLE
- Have experience in core banking Application
- Good communication skill
- Fast learner, responsible, good team player and have leadership skill.
- Have knowledge in SDLC & documentation
Senior IT Project Manager
Jakarta | Closing Date : 08 July 2011
- Understand and execute project management in accordance with user needs (Directorate of Retail Banking), taking into account the scope of human resource needs, timelines and budgets.
- Ensure project implementation in accordance with the applicable standards.
- Understand and be able to run the SDLC process.
- Organizing and ensuring the various stakeholders both internal IT, users, and vendors in an effort to achieve the objectives of the project implementation.
- Understand and be responsible for documentation / administration associated with the project / SDLC.
- Understand and be able to ensure the flow of project related business process.
- Male / Female, age maximum 35 years.
- Minimal S1 with GPA min. 3.0 of the IT field.
- Having at least 5 years experience in the field of project management or business analyst in banking institutions, especially projects related to the Retail Banking (Business Funding, Business & Treasury Business Sharia)
- Have good communication skills.
- Able to work both independently and in teams.
- Energetic, independent in work, high work motivation.
IT Field Support – Eastern Indonesia
Sulawesi | Closing Date : 08 July 2011
- Give support to the help desk to resolve problems associated with software, hardware, network, etc..
- Coordination of the Field Support team and supervise the implementation of the project and technical work in the field.
- Establish relationship with PIC branch.
- Age not more than 33 years and are willing to be placed in Makassar, Sulawesi
- Min 3 years experience in the same position and understand the hardware and the application of banking standards.
- S1 Information Technology from reputable University.
Jakarta (RO-JKT), Jawa Barat (RO-JBR), Jawa Timur (RO-JTM) | Closing Date : 07 July 2011
- Organizing & hands on recruitment activities
- Identified and collaborating with recruitment channel to provide the best fit candidate
- Coordinating with business user to finalize in selecting and targeting candidate
- Administer human capital working purpose and regular reporting
- Having at least 2 (two) years experience in recruitment
- Graduate degree in Psychology is a must (S-1 Psychology)
- Male/Female, with max 30 years old
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work both independently and in team
Jakarta | Closing Date : 05 July 2011
- Minimum education S1
- Age Maximum 30 Years
- Preferred Gender Female
- Having at least 1 year experience, preferably as a trainer, lecturer and / or teacher
- Able to operate computer especially MS Office and Windows Media Player (Video)
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Can drive a motor vehicle
Please send your detailed profile, working experience, expected salaries, email address and contact number addressed to:
Format file : *.doc, *.pdf, *.zip, max 300kb.