National Commission on Violence against Women (Komnas Perempuan) established under Presidential Decree No.181/1998 and updated by the Presidential Regulation No.65/2005, aims to create a situation conducive to the elimination of violence against women and upholding women’s human rights.
To achieve these strategic objectives terimplementasinya necessary organizational and institutional foundation of strong, accountable and transparent.
To complement the organizational structure of HR in the National Commission for Women, required candidates for the position:
Criteria for the position are:
- Have experience in managing the program at least 1 year
- Understanding the basics of budget planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Have experience in conducting writing reporting
- Having a human rights perspective and Gender
- Minimum S-1
- Highly committed to the institution
- Able to work in teams
- Able to speak English
- Mastering MS Office and Excel
The Applicants are expected to:
- Send cover letter and full CV.
- Attach copies or photocopies of supporting documents, including a picture of yourself.
If you are interested to work on Komnas women and has the above requirements please send your CV and cover letter via e-mail address below, or you can see more info via the link job-related resources:
email – info