Bank Rakyat Indonesia’s vision is to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction. BRI missions is to achieve the vision, BRI has decided on three missions that have to be undertaken, namely:BRI offers sevices to customers through a network that are spread all over Indonesia and supported by professional human resources who implement the Good Corporate Governance practices. BRI creates values and produce optimal benefits to all stakeholders.
As a leading bank in Indonesia today, BRI provide career opportunities for potential candidates to join in :
PPS BRI is a comprehensive development program specifically designed to prepare the cadres of BRI future leaders.
- Bachelor (S1) / Master (S2) degree from reputable university with accreditation score A or B.
- PPS Umum: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics.
- PPS Auditor: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS IT: Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Minimum GPA for Bachelor 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Minimum GPA for Master 3.25 with Bachelor GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Maximum 27 years old (Bachelor) and 30 years old (Master)
- Prioritized for those who have never been applying Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI before.
- Willing to attend all selection stages
- Not married
- Willing to be placed throughout BRI operational area
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if already accepted as a participant PPS BRI.
If you are interested in joining follow the PPS BRI and you have the above requirements, please see more info follow the link .For participants who are interested please attend on 1 – 2 July 09.00 pm at Unibraw Career Expo on Aula Gedung E Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Brawijaya, Malang, with a recent passport colored.photo size of 3×4.