TOTAL is the world’s fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide. TOTAL E&P INDONESIE is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic person who will take active role as :
- Works with the Head of External Communication, Public Relations & Corporate Visibility Service to write, design and maintain the collateral material, ads and the execution of communications strategies and campaigns;
- Responsible for proposing and managing the entire consumer media display campaign to create and established awareness for TOTAL E&P INDONESIE;
- Organizes and attends events and exhibitions;
- Contributes to and develops long-term marketing plans and strategies;
- Manages the sponsorship database and integrates it to the calendar of events;
- Selects and secures sponsor partnership in order to support the projection of corporate visibility to the maximum;
- Conducts the process of incoming sponsorship from assessment, negotiation, payment & completion, including reports from partners;
- Works with the in-house or external designer to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines;
- Manages, maintains & updates source list of agencies, vendors, institutions, and external relations;
- Responsible for ensuring consistent, accurate data and for coordinating with the other departments to encourage conformance;
- Responsible for preparing a comprehensive budget on an annual and quarterly based on the work programs.
- Responsible for developing the proper messages and define the proper tools for its projection;
- Responsible for all conceptions and copywriting development for all collateral pieces, advertising, TVC, etc;
- Responsible for preparing a detailed annual budget and for tracking and maintaining the budget;
- Acts as a gatekeeper to maintain a consistent company image and positioning;
- Works with the appointed agency for the conception process and design creativity, and coordinates the campaigns with other related entities to ensure a consistent lead generation program.
- Bachelor Degree in English / Marketing / Advertising / Communications with minimum GPA 3.00 from reputable university;
- Has at least 5 (five) years working experiences in Marketing / Advertising / Communications;
- Has at least 5 (five) years experience in budgeting, account management, managing events and exhibition is an advantage;
- An expert / willing to learn the advanced guidelines for direct response, sellable Ad copy, media placement, negotiation techniques, tracking methods, and database marketing;
- Has a vast network and able to establish new network in implementing the work program;
- Fluent in English both oral and written (has excellent Grammar and English skills).
If you are interested in working for Total E & P Indonesie and have a requirement in accordance with the above requirements. please apply at link below.