PT. Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia (PT. BJTI) is a subsidiary of PT. (Persero) Pelabuhan Indonesia III which is state owned as providers of port services. PT. BJTI stood up and started doing the activity as “PORT TERMINAL OPERATOR” since the beginning of January 2002.
Establishment of PT. BJTI done through the Spin Off of one business unit of PT. (Persero) Pelabuhan Indonesia III Branch of the Port of Tanjung Perak is named Division Business Multipurpose Terminal (DUTS) with focus on business services “Cargo and Container Handling” on conventional terminals. DUTS have experience operating since 1974.
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI),
- Physical and Spiritual Health
- Maximum age 30 years old as per August 1, 2011,
- Minimum education SMU/SMK.
- Not color blind, not wearing glasses / soft lens, no tattoos and pierced.
- B1 has a valid driver’s license (for equipment operators) and preferably have SIO (Permit Operators)
- Not afraid to work at heights.
- Experienced as an operator or mechanical device loading and unloading ports.
If you are interested in a job above and has competence in accordance with the criteria of the job requirements above, please see more info via the link below: