Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (FCX) is a major international mining company with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. FCX manage a variety of long-lived assets are geographically dispersed over four continents, with significant proven and probable reserves of copper, gold and molybdenum.
Starting from equatorial mountains in Papua, Indonesia, to the deserts in the Southwest United States, the majestic volcano in Peru, the traditional local copper producers in Chile and the exciting new opportunities in the Democratic Republic of Congo, we were at the forefront of much-needed supply of metal in the world.
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. is a public company in the field of copper-the largest in the world, the world’s major producer of molybdenum – a metal used in high strength alloy steel, chemical products, and production of oil – as well as a large producer of gold. As an industry leader, FCX has demonstrated proven expertise in technology or production methods to produce copper, gold and molybdenum.
PT Freeport Indonesia (PT-FI) is an affiliate of Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.. . PT Freeport Indonesia’s mining, processing and exploration of ore containing copper, gold and silver. Operating in the plateau region in Mimika regency of Papua Province, Indonesia. We market concentrates containing copper, gold and silver all over the world.
PT Freeport Indonesia, an affiliate of Freeport McMoRan Copper and Gold, is one of the worlds largest copper and gold producers. We are seeking talented individuals to join our Organization to fill the following positions:
- Implement 3 years development period to improve GDP participants’ skill and capability compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform job rotation and develop specific skills in specific jobs in order to meet the professional requirements of their specific fields under the supervision of appointed Department Mentor.
- Obtain understanding of KRA set for GDP participants in accordance with PTFI Performance Management System.
- Provide and submit weekly report to mentors and GDP coordinator as information and a tool to assess GDP progress and agility.
- Coordinate, discuss, and agreed with mentors on a project topic to be carried on by individual GDP participant after 6 months GDP participants’ participation in the program to ensure proposed project is presentable in the assigned section or department.
- Perform annual presentation on project and/or GDP participants’ progress as a proposed improvement and/or information to relevant section or department.
- Demonstrate PTFI core competencies, ability to define problem and propose solution to problems as well as implementation plan from the above project and report.
- University Degree (S1/S2), maximum 3 years after graduation year
- GPA Min 2.8
- Maximum age 27 years
- Relevant major: Mechanical engineering