APP (pulp and paper products) is one of the world’s leading pulp and paper companies. With current combined pulp, paper and packaging grades capacity of over 7 million tonnes in Indonesia, it ranks number one in Asia, excluding Japan.
APP currently has multi-locational manufacturing facilities in Indonesia and markets its products in more than 65 countries on six continents. APP produces bleached hardwood pulp and a wide range of paper and packaging products. The range extends from commodity-grade base paper to value added art paper, that includes cast coat paper, tissue, speciality papers, carbonless paper, and stationery and office products.
We challenge you to join our team as:
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Management with min. GPA 3.00
- For fresh graduates who showing high attention & interest in People Development, highly motivation & maturity enough are encouraged to apply for this positions
- Experienced Min 1 Year especially as Project Management Coordinator is an advantage
- Good understanding in training
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travelling
- Willing to be located in Serpong
If you are interested in the job over, and you have the eligibility criteria for a career with us, please through the link below. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Intervie.