PT Prudential Life Assurance (Prudential Indonesia), established in 1995, is a subsidiary of Prudential plc, a leading financial services group based in London, United Kingdom. As at 31 December 2008, Prudential Indonesia has 7 sales offices throughout Indonesia, serving more than 720.000 customers. Join us as a full time staff and support in the long-term growth of our business in Indonesia.
The Prudential Friendly Society was founded by insurance agent John Fairfield Dryden in a basement office in downtown Newark, N.J., in 1875. It was the first company in the U.S. to make life insurance available to the working class. The company sold Industrial Insurance, which provided funeral and burial expenses for low-income families, with some weekly premiums as low as three cents.
Four years later, Prudential’s sales extended beyond New Jersey, into New York City and Philadelphia, and the company’s customer base expanded to the newly emerging middle class. With growing sales, assets reached $1 million, and in 1885, the one-millionth policy was sold to John Dryden. Renamed “The Prudential Insurance Company of America,” Prudential later adopted The Rock of Gibraltar as its company symbol, reflecting the strength and security it offered to customers.
A lot has changed since 1875, but not our commitment to helping people achieve financial security and peace of mind. For more than 135 years we have demonstrated that we know what it means to keep the promises and commitments we make.
We have built our company on our proud heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise. Today, we offer individuals and institutions in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America a wide array of financial products and services, including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, investment management, and retirement related services.
Currently we are opening position as follow.
Agency Development Specialist
Closing Date : 18 July 2011
- Aceh, Jakarta Raya, Jawa Timur, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Timur, Nusa Tenggara Timur, Papua, Riau
- Develop and support a defined group of sales force within region.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Business Development or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- (Will be based in Banda Aceh, Batam, Jakarta, Kupang, Pontianak, Banjarmasin ,Surabaya, Samarinda and Papua)
For those interested candidates, please send a complete resume in English, together with recent photograph to the following email: