Established on 5th December 1933, Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. Throughout this time, our company purpose has remained the same as we work to create a better future every day; help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others.
nilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia.
Unilever Indonesia’s portfolio includes many of the world’s best known and well loved brands, such as Pepsodent, Pond’s, Lux, Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Rexona, Vaseline, Rinso, Molto, Sunlight, Wall’s, Blue Band, Royco, Bango and many more.
Throughout this time, our company purpose has remained the same as we work to create a better future every day; help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others; inspire people to take small everyday actions that can add up to make a big difference for the world; and develop new ways of doing business that will allow us to grow while reducing our environmental impact.
The Company offered its shares to the public in 1981 and has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange since 11th January 1982. As at the end of 2009, the Company ranked seventh on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in terms of market capitalisation.
The Company has two subsidiaries: PT Anugrah Lever (in liquidation), a 100% owned subsidiary (previously a joint venture marketing company for soy sauce) that has been consolidated and PT Technopia Lever, a 51% owned subsidiary that engages in distribution, export, and import of goods under the Domestos Nomos trademark.
In Unilever, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Priority is given to their professional development, their life balance, and their ability to contribute equally as part of a diverse workforce. There are more than 3,900 employees throughout the archipelago.
As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers.
- Responsible for the construction of new building, including monitor and report the progress.
- Bachelor degree
- Having experience in project construction of modern office building
- Delivers HR support to the Divisional team and ensuring HR delivery is in fully aligned to business goals in their area of business
- Supports managers and teams in business delivery through enhancing their capability to deliver company targets, manage their people, implement change and build relations with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Utilises the talent development process and tools delivered by the Expertise Teams in order to provide and develop the diverse talent pipeline for both the short and medium term needs of the company
- Collaborates with the business for the creation a high performance culture by implementing team and organisation design solutions, providing measurable performance indicators and improvement plans
- Brings HR insight (including Employee and Industrial Relations) to bear on all people related issues (people, capabilities, organisation, leadership and culture)
- Ensures and facilitates HR service delivery to the business Interfaces with many roles, for example SDC (Service Delivery Centre), Peoplelink, other HRBPs, Expertise Teams, HR Clients, Unions,etc
- University graduate with minimum 3 years professional experience in HR
- Relevant experience in HR systems and processes, preferably in FMCG environment
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle
- Prefer to have experience in HR Business Partnering role. Should knows key issues to look out for in HR and when to get expertise teams involved
- Ideally has had experience of HR service centre environment and/orexpertise teams as well as hands-on HR management experience in the business
- Willing to be stationed in Surabaya
If you are interested to work on Unilever Indonesia and has competence in accordance with the requirements of the above work,Please submit your application letter with CV and references to email below. Please put position code applied on email subjects. We highly appreciating to all applicants but only short-listed candidates will be invited Via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.