PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car.Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment,invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.
Nissan Motor Indonesia as part of the Global Nissan also participate in implementing GT 2012. GT 2012 continues to be a reference to develop the dealer network throughout Indonesia, produce vehicles more environmentally friendly and focus on product quality. Not limited to just the increase in quality as well we are doing in terms of service, brand and management.
Nissan GT 2012 contains corporate commitments and business breakthroughs. The three commitments are:
- Quality leadership (leading in terms of quality): Not only focusing on product quality, the company will continue and accelerate actions to improve the quality of care.
- Zer0-emission leadership: Nissan will launch electric vehicles in the United States and Japan in 2010, then mass-market worldwide by 2012.
- Average profit growth of five percent in five years (FY2008 to FY2012): Growth was supported plans launch 60 new models over the next five years and more than 15 new technologies every year from 2009.
- Follow up issued PO Import related to costing
- Process, Preparing & Checking AP – Import / Local
- Monitoring Clearing Account Import / Local
- Monitoring Receiving Inventory Import on Quantity and Amount on Inventory Sub System and GL
- Process and Monitoring Up Date Purchase Costing
- Monitoring Inventory WIP, Finished Good on Q and Amount
- Monitoring Actual Cost Unit Production
- Reconcile Data GL and Subsystem Inventory
- Reconcile Outstanding SA/AR/SP Balance (Sub Ledger & Aging with GL Social Ability)
- Bachelor degree from reputable university major in Accounting with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00 (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply)
- Male, single, age maximum 25 years old
- Have good numerical ability, analytical thinking, and logic of verbal
- Have good interpersonal relationship & able to work as team.
- Fast learner, hard working, can work under pressure, available work overtime.
- Have interest in automotive.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written).
If you are interested in a job at PT Nissan Motor Indonesia and has the job requirements in accordance with the above , Please submit your complete application letter by email below (Subject: ACC).Before July 31st, 2011 . Only short listed candidates who meet requirement will be notified.