RCTI (Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia) is Indonesia’s first private television station. RCTI first aired on November 13, 1988 and was inaugurated August 24, 1989 and at that time, broadcast RCTI can only be captured by customers who have a decoder and pay dues each month. RCTI dekodernya release in late 1989. The government allows free RCTI broadcast nationally since 1990 but only manifested at the end of 1991 after making RCTI Bandung on May 1, 1991. In 2004 RCTI including a large television stations in Indonesia. Since October 2003, RCTI is owned by Media Nusantara Citra, the media company that also has a Global TV and MNCTV. RCTI has broadcasting rights for the prestigious European football event, the Euro 2008 along with Global TV and MNCTV.
Towards reaching our aggressive goal, RCTI committed to acquire and develop the best talent in media industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded. Due to our business expansion, we require high caliber, talented, energetic individuals, who value integrity and ethical behavior to fill below position:
- DIII / S1 (least senior)
- Range of courses, more preferably from:
- Performing Arts, Visual Arts
- Record Media Arts / Film & Television
- Design (Visual Communication, Interior, Textile / Fashion)
- Engineering (Electrical, Telecommunications, Architecture)
- Broadcast Production Management, Technical Management Studio Production
- Have an interest in the field of broadcasting (Broadcast) / Media
- Creative, flexible, dynamic, & like challenges
- Ability to work independently & in teams
- Communicative & have good interpersonal skills
If you are interested in working for RCTI and competent in accordance with the requirements of the above work, please send CV & recent photograph, to email address below. Please write code BPD-PSJ on your email subject.